- 150g rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 banana (150g) peeled and mashed
- 150mls any milk
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- pre heat the oven to 180C / Gas 6.
- place the oats in a bowl and add the baking powder and mix well.
- next mix the banana, milk and honey together really well.
- stir into the oats and mix really well.
- spoon into a 20cm parchment lined baking tray.
- bake for 20 minutes or until nicely browned and slightly puffed.
- remove from the oven and carefully lift out the parchment and leave to cool.
- cut and eat.