0.0/5 rating (0 votes)
- Makes: 10
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Ready in: 10-12 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cream the butter and sugar together for 2-3 minutes until soft and creamy.
- Mix in the condensed milk and flour, form into a large sausage shape.
- Roll in cling film and chill well.
- Pre heat the oven to 150° C Gas 2 fan assisted oven
- Remove the cling film and cut into 10 x ¾ cm slices and lay onto baking parchment.
- Press in the top of the cookie your preferred choice of flavouring.
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 12 minutes until slightly risen and light brown, do not overcook.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool before trying to remove from the parchment.