- Canned sweetcorn drained
- 1 sweet potato, 1cm cubes
- 3 ½ pints water
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 crushed Garlic cloves
- 2 sticks of Celery, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Ground cumin
- 3 Chicken stock cubes
- 1 tbsp Ground paprika
- Fresh coriander chopped, to taste
- 300g Crème fraiche
- 300g Canned sweetcorn drained
- Place the onions, sweetcorn, garlic, water, stock cubes, oil, spices, celery and sweet potatoes in a pan and cook for 20-30 minutes or until very soft and pulpy, nice and slow. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Liquidise, add the coriander, and then cool.
- To serve warm 250g of soup, with 25g canned sweetcorn, then top with 25g blob creame fraiche.