If, like me, you've overdone things at Christmas, you really must try this lighter option. The citrus and coriander touches really get your tastebuds tingling
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 2 large courgettes, thinly sliced
- 2 red peppers, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- Juice of 2 limes
- Coarse ground black pepper
- 2 small glasses of white wine
- ½ Quixo chicken stock cube
- 1 small glass of water
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 340g basmati rice
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7.
- Tear off 4 large pieces of tinfoil, then place onto a chopping board.
- Put half a sliced courgette, overlapped, onto the centre of each piece of foil and the chopped red pepper and coriander on top.
- Place the 4 breasts onto the courgettes and peppers, season and squeeze over the fresh lime.
- Bring the wine, stock cube, and water to the boil in a saucepan.
- Fold up one end of the foil so you have a tight seal and carefully pour in a ¼ of the chicken stock and white wine to each packet.
- Then place them into a deep roasting tray and pour a little boiling water in the bottom to prevent them catching.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooked, do take care when you open the foil packets as the steam will be very hot.
- Pour into bowls, drizzle over a touch more olive oil and serve with lime segments and steamed basmati rice.