Prep Time: 15 mins
Ready in: none
Difficulty: Very Easy
- 1 x 190g bag prawns, defrosted well
- 1 x 200g pack smoked salmon
- 20g pack fresh parsley, washed well
- 200g cream cheese
- dash milk
- zest 1 lemon juice from half
- 1 jar mock caviar
- mini pastry tartlets
- Place the salmon, parsley and pepper into a food processer.
- Blitz until fairly smooth, then scrape the sides of the bowl down well.
- Add the cream cheese and milk and blitz again.
- Taste and adjust if needed, you probably will need no salt.
- Spoon into a bowl and add the lemon zest and juice.
- Pipe or spoon into small pastry tartlets, the top with a generous spoon of caviar