- 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
- 400g mincemeat
- 50g marzipan
- 1 beaten egg
- 100g slivered almonds
- Lay the puff pastry on a chopping board.
- Brush the top edge thickly with beaten egg.
- Spoon over the mincemeat evenly.
- Finely chop the marzipan and sprinkle over also.
- Roll up nice and tight, brush well with beaten egg, then chill really well for 30 minutes.
- Lay a piece of baking parchment onto a baking sheet and cut the roll into 12-14 rounds.
- Lay on the sheets and bake for 20 minutes, or until well browned.
- Serve with a light dusting on icing sugar.