3.1/5 rating (198 votes)
This could arguably be the best ever cookie dough you will ever make _ the secret is adding the condensed milk which gives you the most wonderful texture _ crisp outside and a soft centre."
- 225g (8oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 225g (8oz) caster sugar
- 170g tube Carnation Condensed Milk
- 350g (12oz) self-raising flour
- 150g (5½oz) white chocolate, chopped
- 175g punnet raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar, until pale and then stir in the condensed milk.
- Sift in the flour and then work into a soft dough with your hands.
- Mix in the chocolate.
- Take a small handful of dough and flatten with your fingers. Place 2-3 raspberries into the centre of the cookie and fold over the sides of the dough to encase the raspberries. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place onto parchment lined baking trays, spacing well apart and bake for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown at the edges, but still a little soft.
- Leave to cool slightly and set before transferring to a cooling rack.
- The dough without the raspberries will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days or for about 1 month in the freezer - freeze in small slightly flattened chunks and bake as required!