I served this salad in addition to the Juicy Chicken and Strawberries dish.
- 150g quinoa
- 200g cooked Basmati rice
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- juice 2 large limes
- juice 1 orange
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- 1 small bag rocket
- 1 small bag watercress
- 100g chopped salted honeyed cashews
- Place the quinoa into a pan and cover well with cold water.
- Cook until nice and nutty, do not overcook, then strain well and add the rice, mix well.
- Place the oil, lime and orange juices together, then add the garlic, sliced onions and mix well.
- Roughly chop the watercress and rocket, then add to the rice and quinoa, along with the nuts.
- Add the dressing and season well all over, mix well.
- Serve with the cooked chicken.