Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready in: 5 mins
- 500g purple sprouting broccoli
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped tarragon
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of sugar
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 15g rocket
- black pepper
- This is a very simple recipe.
- Finely paste the anchovy then add the olive oil, sugar and salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk well together.
- Add the herbs and oil and whisk well again, finally add the finely chopped rocket and mix well. Its best to leave the dressing for about 2 hours.
- Next, trim the broccoli leaving a few leaves, any stalks that are a little thick just split down the middle or into quarters so you end up with all the stalks are all roughly the same thickness.
- Boil the broccoli in plenty of boiling salted water and drain well, keep warm.
- Pile the warm broccoli onto four plates evenly and spoon over the dressing, leave for 2-3 minutes then eat.