- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 3 tbsps roughly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsps roughly chopped tarragon
- 6 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 15g (5oz) rocket, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps cold water
- 500g (17½oz) purple sprouting broccoli
- 150g (5oz) radishes, finely sliced on the diagonal
- Place the anchovies, herbs, olive oil and sugar in a bowl, season with salt and pepper then whisk well together. Add the rocket and mix well with the water.
- Trim the broccoli, leaving a few leaves. Any stalks that are a little thick, just split down the middle so the stalks are roughly the same.
- Cook the broccoli in plenty of boiling, salted water then drain well and keep warm.
- Pile the warm broccoli on to 4 plates evenly, sprinkle with the radishes and spoon over the dressing.