- 4 slices multi seed bread
- 8 spicy pepperdew peppers, finely chopped
- 2 level tsp English mustard powder
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil (optional)
- 300g coarsely grated mature Cheddar cheese
Pre heat the grill to highest setting, and then toast the bread on one side.
Mix the chopped peppers with the mustard powder and basil.
Place the 4 slices of bread onto baking parchment, on a baking sheet, untoasted side up.
Spread the pepper mix over the bread nice and evenly.
Spread the cheese loosely over the peppers if a little goes over the edge no probs.
Grill evenly until well bubbled and nicely browned.
Remove from the grill and leave to cool for a couple of minutes, and then cut into fingers.
Serve warm with the soup.