This is our super quick banoffee recipe - you're only about 50 minutes away from the best dessert in the world!
- 225g (8oz) digestive biscuits
- 85g (3oz) butter, melted
- 397g can Carnation Caramel
- 3 small bananas
- 150ml carton whipping cream, softly whipped
- cocoa powder to finish
- You will also need a 6 individual 9 cm (3½in) loose-bottomed flan tins. Alternatively use a deep 18 cm (7in) spring-form cake tin greased
- Crush the biscuits in a blender or in a double-lined bag with a rolling pin. Combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter.
- To make the pie bases use the back of a teaspoon to press the mixture into the base and sides of the tins.
- Chill for about 20 minutes.
- Divide the Carnation Caramel between the bases.
- Remove the pies from the tins. Slice the bananas, reserve six for the top and fold the rest into the softly whipped cream.
- Spoon the mixture over the caramel, decorate with a banana slice and dust with the cocoa.