Makes: 4 small pancakes
Prep Time: 5 mins
Ready in: 3-4 mins
Difficulty: Very Easy
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tbsp fruit sugar (fructose)
- 60g self raising flour, sieved
- 100mls skimmed milk, approx
- 100g fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp grape seed or safflower oil
- Place the egg and white in a deep bowl, add the sugar and flour, and half the milk.
- Mix well with a whisk, this way ensures a smooth, lump free batter.
- Add enough milk, until you have a thick batter. Finally add the blueberries and stir in.
- Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan.
- Spoon into 4 lightly oiled silver rings, cook gently for 3-4 minutes.
- Lift off the semi set pancake and flip over and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until cooked.
- To serve, place two pancakes on a warm plate top with the bacon slices and sauté banana. Finally drizzle 2 tsp maple syrup over and serve.