- 2 x packs of Birds Eye 6 Chunky Omega 3 fish fingers
- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- juice and finely grated zest 1 lime
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- 200g cooked Birds Eye frozen sweetcorn
- 200g Birds Eye cooked peas
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 4 Birds Eye waffles, cooked
- Bake or grill the fish fingers until nice and crisp.
- Place the mayo, honey, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, lime zest and juice, parsley and mustard into a bowl and mix well.
- Place a few spinach leaves on each plate with a warm waffle.
- Top with the 3 fish fingers and surround with a few peas and a little sweetcorn.
- Spoon over a little dip and serve the rest in a small bowl.