This is a recipe from our Pudding Chef of the Year competition. Thank you to Rachel Scott for this recipe!"
- 250g (9oz) fresh raspberries
- 25g (1oz) icing sugar
- 250g (9oz) plain chocolate
- 70% cocoa solids
- 150ml carton double cream
- 200g (7oz) fresh ready made custard
- 397g can Carnation Caramel
- Make a smooth raspberry sauce: in a blender puree 200g (7oz) of the raspberries with the icing sugar. Sieve the puree, discarding the seeds.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl over a pan over hot water. Cool slightly.
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks. Stir in the custard and the chocolate.
- Layer all the ingredients in six tall sundae glasses. Decorate with the remaining raspberries.