- 10 large, very soft, overripe tomatoes
- 1 small bunch fresh tarragon
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 6 tbsp sherry vinegar
- ground white pepper
- few drops Tabasco sauce
- Very easy, place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until pureed.
- Pour into a jelly bag or very clean muslin or tea towel laid into a colander.
- Leave overnight in a fridge.
- What you will get is a clear tomato water.
- Taste and adjust with vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Serve super chilled in small sherry glasses with a dash of Tabasco sauce.