Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready in: 10 mins
- 200g self raising flour , plus extra to dust
- 2 bananas, cut into thick slices
- Oli for deep frying
- 150ml double cream
- 50g plain chocolate, roughly chopped
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Add about 300ml water to the flour to make a batter.
- Dust the banana slices in a little flour then coat in the batter.
- Carefully deep fry until golden brown and crisp. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Heat the cream in a pan, add the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Arrange the fritters in a bowl and pour over the chocolate sauce. Dust with icing sugar.