Prep Time: 15 mins
Ready in: 20 mins
- 500g lean lamb mince
- 1 small onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp each of nutmeg, smoked paprika, allspice
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3-4 tbsp breadcrumbs (poss Gluten Free also)
- 4 tbsp yellow squeezy mustard
- 4 tbsp thick chilli jam
- Place the lamb, onion, garlic, spices and salt and pepper into a food processor.
- Blitz until it comes together, don’t go mad.
- Tip into a bowl and add the egg, mix well then add a few breadcrumbs to form a still dough.
- Roll into tight balls the size of a large marble.
- Place a empty frying pan on the stove and heat.
- Add the balls and cook rolling around for 6-8 minutes or until the fat runs and the balls take a nice colour, then drain well.
- Place onto a warm plate and cut a little off the bottom so they stand firm.
- Squeeze over a little mustard, then dot with chilli jam and serve with cocktail sticks.