Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready in: 10 mins
- 2tbsps vegetable oil
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and scooped into small pieces
- 200g Birds Eye sweetcorn, defrosted and patted dry really well
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- juice of 1 large lime
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- touch of fresh chilli (optional, some kids do like chilli believe it or not !)
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add the sweetcorn, cumin (and chilli if you are adding) and cook for a couple of minutes until the ears turn slightly golden, then spoon into a bowl.
- Add the avocado, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve with the nachos.