- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- sliced 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 loaf French bread
- 16 tbsp chunky-style spaghetti sauce
- 225g shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 220C.
- In a frying pan, sauté vegetables in oil 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Pull out all soft parts, leaving two crust shells.
- Spoon vegetables and SPAM® into bread shells.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce over SPAM®.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place shells on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.