- 14 tsp salt
- 1 medium egg white
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 112 tsp cornflour
- 500g diced or sliced turkey meat
- 1 ripe mango, skinned, sliced and cut into thin strips
- 12 small sweet pineapple, finely chopped
- juice and finely grated zest 2 large limes
- pinch sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- Bring together.
- Add the meat and leave for a few minutes, to adhere correctly.
- When ready to cook, removed the turkey and either fry or simmer, removing any excess egg white mixture.
- The result will be a beautifully moist end result everytime.
- Saute the turkey after velveting, then place into a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well, then serve tepid.