Lightly cardamom scented creamy yogurt and zesty tropical fruits - definitely one to awaken your tastebuds!
- 3 passion fruits, halved
- 1 large mango, stoned, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwi fruit, sliced
- 6tbsp pineapple juice
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 4 cardamon pods, split
- For the cardamon cream:
- 5tbsp Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 200ml (7fl oz) low fat Greek yogurt
- To decorate:
- finely shredded lime rind
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- Scoop the flesh and seeds from the passion fruit and transfer together with the other fruits to an ovenproof dish and pour over the pineapple juice, lime zest and juice. Add the cardamom pods cover with foil and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- To make the cream, mix together the condensed milk and Greek yogurt.
- Remove the cardamon from the fruit and spoon into four serving dishes, reserving 60ml (4tbsp) of the juice.
- Stir the reserved juice into the cream mixture and serve with tropical fruits.