Quick, easy, supper or lunch dish and a really nice way to enjoy gammon. The addition of the fruit is a nice twist.
- 4 x 200g gammon steaks cut into thin strips
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp squeezy honey
- 50g semi-dried cranberries
- 50g black olives, pitted and cut into quarters
- 50g bag rocket
- 50g finely chopped Iceberg Lettuce
- Serve with Roasted Vegetable Couscous
- Heat a nonstick wok or frying pan, then add 1 tbsp of the oil.
- Cook a quarter of the gammon until lightly browned.
- Remove from the wok or frying pan. Repeat the process until all the gammon is cooked, keep the meat warm.
- Put the vinegar, honey, cranberries and olives into the wok or pan and mix well.
- Place the rocket and lettuce evenly over 4 plates or bowls.
- Top with the cooked gammon, then spoon over the hot dressing, serve straight away.