Peaches and softly whipped cream finished with amaretti biscuits ... heaven!
- 4 ripe peaches or nectarines, halved and stoned
- 150ml (½pt) Carnation Condensed Milk
- 300ml (½pt) whipping cream
- 85g (3oz) amaretti biscuits, crushed
- 55g (2oz) pistachio nuts, shelled and roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- Place the peaches into an ovenproof dish, drizzle a little condensed milk over each peach.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the peaches are soft.
- Meanwhile, lightly whip the cream and remaining condensed milk together then fold in the crushed amaretti biscuits and pistachio nuts. Chill until peaches are baked.
- Cool the peaches for 10 minutes.
- Place two peaches onto a serving plate and serve with a dollop of pistachio cream.