Perfect with Roast Lamb.
- 4 fillets anchovy, finely chopped or pasted
- 3 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped tarragon
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of sugar
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 15g rocket
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g radishes, finely sliced on the diagonal
- Place the anchovy, herbs, olive oil, sugar and salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk well together.
- Whisk well then add the add the finely chopped rocket and mix well with a little water.
- Next, trim the broccoli leaving a few leaves, any stalks that are a little thick just split down the middle so you end up with all the stalks are all roughly the same.
- Boil the broccoli in plenty of boiling salted water and drain well, keep warm.
- Pile the warm broccoli onto four plates evenly, sprinkle with the radishes and spoon over the dressing.