- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Ready in: 20 mins
- 12 medium Victoria plums
- 4 thick slice of brioche
- 75g unsalted butter
- 75g soft, light brown sugar
- juice of 2 large limes
- Pre heat the oven to 220 Degrees C, Gas 7.
- Place the butter and sugar together in a pan. Melt together then bring to the boil.
- Add the lime juice and stir well off the heat.
- Cut the plums in half and remove the stones .Arrange on the crust of brioche.
- Spoon over half the lime and butter mixture and pop in the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Spoon over the rest of the mixture, and cook for a further 10 minutes until the plums are just soft and the bread nicely browning.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Carefully lift off the tray with a fish slice and serve.