Try a slice of this zingy ice cream parfait on a hot summers day ...
- prepared raspberry coulis and fresh raspberries
- Scoop the flesh from the passion fruits into a large bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until slushy, stir the mixture well to break up the ice crystals.
- Line a 450g (1lb) loaf tin with cling film and transfer the mixture to the tin.
- Freeze until solid (approx. 2 hours).
- To serve, remove from the freezer and allow to stand for 10 minutes, then serve in slices drizzled with raspberry coulis and scattered fresh raspberries