A Scotts favourite - crumbly fudge pieces sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
- 55g (2oz) butter
- 250ml (8fl.oz) milk
- 900g (2lb) granulated sugar
- 397g can Nestlé Condensed Milk
- Butter and base line a 23cm (9 inch) square cake tin.
- In a large pan, melt the butter with the milk. Slowly add the sugar and boil briskly for 4 minutes.
- Gradually stir in the condensed milk making sure that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Bring back to the boil and boil for approximately 20 minutes, stirring regularly, until the mixture is thick and a honey caramel colour.
- Remove the pan from the heat and beat until set.
- Pour into the pan and leave to set fully then remove from the tin and cut into squares.