- 4 medium egg whites at room temperature
- pinch cream of tartar
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp sieved cornflour
- 150g melted milk chocolate (left over Easter Egg)
- 100g castor sugar
- 100g melted chocolate (white is good to garnish)
- 2-3 tbsp double cream
- Pre heat the oven to 230°C gas 8.
- Whisk the egg whites with the cream of tartar until foamy and thick.
- Add the sugar and whisk until thick and glossy
- Remove from the machine, and fold in the egg yolks, chocolate, cornflour and carefully fold together.
- Spoon into the oiled, 20cm warm non stick frying pan and place the whole thing into the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Or until risen and still just undercooked in the middle.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and pour the melted chocolate and cold cream all over.
- Serve dusted with a little cocoa powder.
- Serve straight from the pan…