- Grilled Pineapple With Frothy Sauterne Sauce
- Makes: 4
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Ready in: none
- 150ml (½pt) white dessert wine, e.g. Sauterne
- 6tbsp Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 medium or 2 baby pineapples
- Place the wine, condensed milk and egg yolks in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and whisk using an electric hand whisk for 7-8 minutes or until the mixture for forms ribbon like trails.
- Cut the pineapple/s in to quarters lengthways. Line a grill pan with foil, transfer the pineapples and place under the grill.
- Grill gently for 5 minutes, then spoon the frothy sauce over the pineapples and continue to grill until the top becomes golden and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.