This is a delicious Indian Treat and is also great if made with dried chopped apricots; substitute the ginger for the apricot.
- 1tbsp butter or ghee
- 150g (5½oz) fine semolina
- 55g (2oz) ground almonds
- 1tsp ground nutmeg
- 25g (1oz) crystallized stem ginger, finely chopped
- 200g (7oz) Carnation Squeezy Condensed Milk
- To finish
- strands of saffron
- Heat the butter or ghee in a pan, add the semolina and cook for a few minutes, take off the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Roll the mixture into 20 small balls and finish with strands of saffron.