- 500g puff pastry
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- Cut the block of pastry in 4 pieces. (so it dosen’t warm up too quickly)
- Lightly flour a work surface then roll out the pastry 3mls thick roughly.
- Brush well with beaten egg then sprinkle over evenly quarter of the seeds, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cut into 2cm strips, holding 1 end down twist gently and roll with your hand no too tightly.
- Place onto a lightly oiled baking tray leaving a small gap between.
- Repeat with the other 3 pieces. Thay can be made and frozen raw and cooked at a later date.
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 12-15 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve warm with the dip.