Two ingredients almost isn't a recipe is it? Everyone will love this _ and it's a really easy one to remember _ great for sharing and parties
- 397g can Carnation Caramel
- 200ml carton half fat crème fraîche (or double cream)
- Selection of seasonal fruits for dipping:
- blackberries bananas, sliced
- strawberries apples, sliced
- Gently heat the caramel with the crème fraîche, stirring until smooth. Do not allow to boil.
- Pour in to a heat proof bowl (or individual dishes) and serve warm,with the fruit and marshmallows, for dunking.