- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- 300g jar mincemeat
- finely grated zest 1large orange
- 25-30 small pastry canapé cups ready to eat
- 250g ready roll icing
- 2 tbsp edible glitter
- Heat the mincemeat in a small pan and cook until slightly thickened, then cool.
- Add the zest and mix well the mix should be nice and tight.
- Lay out the cups and fill with the mincemeat, nice and full.
- Roll out the icing thickness of a 10p piece using some cornflour.
- Cut small discs slightly smaller than the cups and gently lay over the pies.
- Brush with a little water and dust with edible glitter.