A great snack/appetiser. Perfect for a party
- 1/2 bag chopped spinach
- 8 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 85g cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, divided
- 226g puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 200C.
- In large bowl, combine SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham, spinach, ricotta cheese, cream cheese and 1 egg.
- Cut pastry and roll out into 8 individual circles.
- Place 1 teaspoon SPAM™ mixture in centre of half the circle and seal.
- Beat together 1 egg and water; brush over the puffs.
- Sprinkle top with garlic powder, if desired.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 24 appetisers.