Real Lemon Fondant Icing 250g
Great for decorating delicious gluten-free cupcakes made with Phil Vickery Seriously Good!™ Gluten-Free Mixes
Sieve before use. Place contents into a bowl and gradually stir in 35–40ml hot, boiled water. When thoroughly mixed, use immediately. This quantity will cover approximately 12–15 cupcakes. More hot, boiled water can be used if a thinner consistency is preferred. To make a delicious buttercream icing, mix 125g unsalted butter with 250g fondant and add approximately 2 teaspoons of hot, boiled water. Beat well. This can be used as a filling or piped onto cakes as a topping.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture.
- May contain traces of nuts.
- Dietary information:
- Suitable for vegetarians.
GLUTEN-, WHEAT- AND DAIRY-FREE
- Shelf-life from manufacture
- 18 months from production subject to storage conditions.
- Silver matt foil standing pouch
Nutritional Values Per 100g (dry mix) Energy (kJ/kcal) 397kcal/1686kJ Fat (g) 0.1g Of which saturates (g) 0.0g Carbohydrate (g) 98.5g Of which sugars (g) 98.5g Fibre (g) 0.8g Protein (g) 0.4g Salt (mg) 0.0g
- Ingredients: Cane Icing Sugar; Dried Glucose Syrup; Spray-dried Lemon Juice (4%); Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.