- 2 tbsp water
- 125g icing sugar
- 25g unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp runny honey
- 30g rice flour
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 level tsp xanthan gum
- 200g sesame seeds
- Bring the water, icing sugar, butter and honey to the boil in a non stick pan.
- Stir well and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the rice flour, salt, black pepper, xanthum gum and sesame seeds.
- Mix well and then cool to room temperature.
- Pre heat the oven to 190°C, Gas Mark 5.
- Use a couple of teaspoons to form the mixture into small balls about 4cm across and place onto the baking tray lined with baking parchment. Leave space around them to spread, and flatten slightly.
- Cook for about 8 – 10 minutes until well spread and an even colour.
- Cool before trying to move the biscuits.