- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 leek finely chopped
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1.2 litres water
- 2 gluten-free vegetable stock cubes
- 500g cooked, chilled and very green asparagus
- 100g browned flaked almonds
- 200g Crème fraiche
- 6 tbsp chopped chives
- Place the onions, leeks, potatoes, stock into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then simmer until the potatoes are tender. Cool and chill well.
- Once chilled, add the asparagus and spinach and puree until very smooth.
- Re season well with salt and ground pepper
- Add the Créme fraiche, chives and almonds to order