Ever the optimist, these are fantastic on the barbie but equally great under the grill, so whether you are sitting and watching the rain running down the windows or basking in the sun my burger will still put a smile of your face.
- 500g minced chuck steak (15-20% fat content, see above)
- 3 tbsp dried natural breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 8 slices plastic cheese
- 6 crisp rashers streaky bacon American style if you can
- sweet large dill pickles
- tomato chilli relish
- 2 large sesame burger buns, sliced in half
- Just mix well together really well.
- Good tip season well with salt and pepper at the last moment.
- Mould into patties, or use a burger press then grill fry or BBQ.
- Triple layer with the above and onion rings, see recipe below.