Chimichurri or chimmichurri is a green sauce used for grilled meat, originally from Argentina. It is made of finely-chopped parsley, minced garlic, vegetable oil, oregano, and white vinegar.
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh green chilli chopped
- 6tbsp fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 6 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Blitz everything in a food processor ‘til you have a nice paste.
- Pour out and season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Serve stirred through grilled vegetables or on freshly grilled burgers.