Deliciously spooky party treats.
- 225g (8oz) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 115g (4oz) butter
- 397g can Carnation Condensed Milk
- 275g (10oz) digestive biscuits, coarsely crushed
- 25g (1oz) raisins
- To decorate: White royal icing
- Line an 18 x 28cm (7 inch x 11 inch) baking tin with foil.
- Place the chocolate, butter and milk into a saucepan, heat gently until melted.
- Add the biscuits and raisins. Stir well. Press mixture into prepared tin and chill until firm. Cut into triangles and pipe three circles using the white royal icing over each.
- Using a cocktail stick drag from the centre to the edges of the circles to form a spider's web.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.