Canned mango is a great store cupboard back up, its tastes delicious and makes a great sauce, I picked up from my friend who has an Indian takeaway!! Works really well with the moist turkey and corn burger.
- 1 x 400g tin mango drained (250g) keep the syrup
- 200g thick Greek yoghourt
- 2-3 tbsp syrup from the can
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- pinch or two of salt
- pinch or two ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a liquidiser and blitz until smooth, adjust with a little syrup if needed but must be a thickish consistency.
- Serve with turkey and corn burgers.