- 6 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp chopped tarragon
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- dash water
- black pepper
- Heat the 4 tbsp of oil and soften the onions, garlic and peppers for 10 minutes
- Mash the cooked warm potatoes.
- Add the salmon to the warm potatoes, breadcrumbs, egg white then add the onions and peppers and mix well, but lightly.
- Season well with salt and pepper, add a little more oil to moisten slightly.
- Chill well, then when cold form into a small cakes.
- Heat a little vegetable oil in a non stick, oven proof frying pan.
- Add the fish cake mix press down and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Turn over and finish for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Serve hot topped with a poached egg and herb mayo.
- Turn out and serve.