- 2 medium eggs
- Pinch caster sugar
- Pinch salt
- 100g plain flour
- 150-200ml semi-skimmed milk approx.
- 25g melted unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 x 150g tubs Aldi lemon curd yogurt
- Icing sugar
- Squeezy honey
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add the caster sugar, salt and flour, whisk well.
- Then add ¾ of the milk until you have a thick batter, add more milk if needed, the batter should be the consistency of thick double cream.
- Add the melted butter and whisk in.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a tablespoon of vegetable oil, until slightly smoking. Using a tablespoon, spoon the mixture around the pan, then backwards and forwards to make a web pattern.
- Cook over a high heat until nicely browned, flip over and brown on the other side.
- Lift out and cool on greaseproof paper. Repeat the process, until all the mixture is used up.
- Fold the pancakes into 4, leave fairly open.
- Spoon over a little yogurt, then top with another pancake, top with more yogurt. Drizzle with honey and dust with icing sugar, then serve.