A great drink to have as a pudding alternative, get your guests to pour over their own serving of coffee – a truly interactive drink!
(0.9 units of alcohol per serving)
- 2 small balls milk chocolate ice cream
- 2 small balls dark chocolate ice cream
- 2 small balls vanilla ice cream
- 50mls Baileys Irish cream
- 3 tbsp whipped lightly double cream 100mls hot espresso
- Place the balls of ice cream in the bottom of a chilled, tall glass.
- Pour over the Baileys® Irish cream.
- Spoon over the whipped cream.
- Serve the hot espresso separately, then let the drinker, pour over the hot coffee and eat.