This is one of our lighter recipes ... but still creamy and delicious!
- 405g can Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 115ml (4fl oz) low fat crème fraîche
- zest of 1 lemon and juice of 2 lemons
- 300ml (½pt) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1tbsp orange flower water (optional
- 15g sachet gelatine
- To serve:
- 1 pink grapefruit, segmented and cut into slivers
- 2 oranges, segmented and cut into slivers
- 2 passion fruits, halved
- Place the condensed milk and crème fraîche in a mixing bowl and whisk together, gradually whisk in the zest and juice of the lemons, orange juice and orange flower water if using.
- Prepare the gelatine according to pack instructions, allow to cool slightly then whisk briskly into the citrus mixture.
- Pour into 6 individual150ml (¼pt) metal pudding basins and allow to chill in the refrigerator until set.
- To serve, loosen the panna cotta by dipping briefly in hot water before turning on to a plate.
- Decorate with the grapefruit and orange segments and spoonfuls of passion fruit seeds.