Carnation Squeezy Caramel is the ultimate cupboard standby _ this is a lovely quick recipe for an ice cream sundae you won't forget _ caramel, pear, toasted hazelnuts and chocolate ice cream _ sublime.
- 8tbsp Carnation Squeezy Caramel
- 150g (5½oz) chocolate muffin, chopped
- 55g (2oz) chopped
- roasted hazelnuts
- 2 pears, peeled and sliced
- 4 scoops triple chocolate ice cream
- Grated chocolate to finish (optional)
- Take a few pieces of chocolate muffin and divide them between 4 sundae glasses.
- Squeeze over a generous amount of the caramel sauce, a sprinkle of roasted hazelnuts and a few pieces of pear.
- Top each sundae with a scoop of triple chocolate ice cream and repeat the layers of caramel, nuts and pear.
- Finally top with grated chocolate and serve with very long spoons!!