Real Chocolate Fondant Icing Catering Pack 750g
Great for decorating delicious gluten-free cupcakes made with Phil Vickery Seriously Good!™ Gluten-Free Mixes
Microwave method: Sieve before use. Place the powder in a microwaveable bowl and mix with 120ml of cooled, boiled water. Heat on full power in a microwave for approximately 2 minutes, stirring at 20-second intervals until all the powder has dissolved and the mixture is dark and smooth.
Bain-marie method: Place the powder in a heatproof bowl and mix with 120ml of cooled, boiled water. Stand the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until the powder has dissolved and the mixture is dark and smooth. Do not allow any water to get into the mixture. Do not overheat as the chocolate icing will lose its gloss.
To make it into a delicious buttercream icing, make the fondant as above, then gradually stir in 125g softened, unsalted butter. Leave to cool and thicken, then beat until the buttercream is thick and creamy. Can be used as filling, a covering or for piping.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture.
- May contain traces of nuts.
- Dietary information:
- Suitable for vegetarians.
GLUTEN-, WHEAT- AND DAIRY-FREE
- Shelf-life from manufacture
- 12 months from production subject to storage conditions.
- Silver matt foil standing pouch
Nutritional Values Per 100g (dry mix) Energy (kJ/kcal) 431kcal/1821kJ Fat (g) 9.1g Of which saturates (g) 5.6g Carbohydrate (g) 85.3g Of which sugars (g) 84.2g Fibre (g) 2.3g Protein (g) 1.6g Salt (mg) 0.0g
- Ingredients: Cane Icing Sugar; Dried Glucose Syrup; Powdered Dark Chocolate 28% (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Fat-reduced Cocoa Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavouring); Cocoa Butter.