I’m excited to reveal that I have been working with Nestlé to create three delicious new recipes using Nestlé Gluten Free Cornflakes.
- 200g gluten free pasta or gnocchi
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 425g can borlotti beans (well drained)
- Finely grated zest of 1 large lemon
- 40g pinenuts
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- Pinch or two of dried chilli flakes
- 70g gluten free corn flakes
- 350ml single cream
- 10g gluten free vegetable stock cube
- Salt and pepper to season
- 250g mozzarella cheese in slices (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C, gas 7. Cook the pasta or gnocchi and drain well, be sure to toss in a little olive oil to stop it sticking together.
- Place the beans, zest, nuts, parsley, chilli and cornflakes into a bowl and mix well.
- Next combine the cream and stock cubes in a saucepan and bring to the boil, whisk well to dissolve the stock cube, before pouring over the bean mixture. Mix together well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and spoon into a 28cm x 4cm deep baking dish.
- Top with sliced mozzarella (optional) and pop into the pre-heated oven. Cook for 20 -25 minutes, or until well browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes before eating, be mindful the dish will be very hot when you take it out the oven.